Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Sure Nobody Reads This and I Don't Blame Them

Here I am in New York (the state) and about to embark on a big and most surprising adventure. Due to circumstances beyond my imagination to conceive (no pun intended) I am going to be the proud grandmother of THREE new babies-all at once! I already adore the two I have and am sure the next three will also be superkids, but jumping from two to five is a little overwhelming!

As you have probably heard, Jason and Allison are expecting their third son around September 7th. Brandon and Beth are expecting twins about the same time. Therefore, I have decided to delay my little "farm" purchase and become a city girl instead. Yes, I am moving to a small apartment in Manhattan, not far from the kids. I will be a grandma/nanny! I'll grow grandchildren instead of chickens and ponies. It means that most of the furniture I have paid to have stored will have to be sold. Oh well, best laid plans...

As soon as I settle on an apartment I'll post pictures and start blogging about this new experience. It should prove to be quite exciting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

don't worry about setting aside your farm plans, I'm sure raising grand children instead of chickens will be much more rewarding (and frustrating at times), but it will be worth it

Unknown said...

i still cant believe there will be 3 babies!!

Unknown said...

hey I wish my mom would read this / grandma/nanny is a great idea :-)
Congratulations Bobbi, for the babies and for your decision to be close to the family!